Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 11, 2007

DVD Authoring Software


After days of suffering from choosing a DVD authoring software (to make dvd with menus) I found an excellent one, Adobe Encore. The problem with our team is our time in school is limited to only 9:00pm, I have to find a solution to edit video and export them to DVD on the same machine for better efficiency. The software must be easy to use and can be use on PC to install it on my PC at home(We can only edit video in RMIT using Macintosh computer). Using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Encore is a perfect solution for me work at maximum efficiency.

Adobe Encore CS3 is a powerful DVD authoring software. It is capable of building DVD menu, submenu and various other application with DVD. Integrated with two other powerful software from Adobe, Premiere Pro CS3 and Photoshop CS3, Encore can make the DVD beautiful and it give users extreme flexibility when building it. Personally, I was very impressed when I used Encore for the first time. It is quite expensive to buy, but are you Vietnamese >:)?

Không có nhận xét nào: